As the COVID-19 situation has continued, we have made some updates to how we are protecting our customers and employees while continuing to provide service.
Until further notice, our office is open but the doors are locked. If you need to pay your bill, you can:
- Use the drop box by our front door
- Use the credit card terminal outside by the side door
- Call our office at 910-490-0282 during regular business hours to make a credit card payment
Our service and delivery changes are:
- Service technicians will only go inside a customer’s home for emergency service and only if the customer and all others the home are not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- Gas delivery drivers will stay outside the home when making deliveries
- Social distancing is required when you come to use our propane cylinder refill. Place your cylinder in the designated location and our staff will take care of the rest
Contact us if you have any questions.
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event that we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you. This is a fluid situation, and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Williamson Gas